Job Series Number: 0188
Pay Levels GS-05, GS-07, GS-09
For consideration at the GS-05 level
- You completed a 4-year degree at an accredited college or university with a major study in one or more of the appropriate fields of recreation.
- You have 3 years of experience in which you demonstrated a knowledge of the goals, principles, methods, and techniques of recreation (6 months of which are in the specialized area for which you are applying).
- You have a combination of education and experience in managing youth or community recreation, recreation for the institutionalized or for older adults, or outdoor recreation.
For consideration at the GS-07 level
For consideration at the GS-09 level
We are hiring for this position at many locations across the country.
Normally when a vacancy is announced, it's for a job opening at a specific location. However, because this position is in high demand it's considered an "open-continuous" announcement. That means you get to choose your top two facilities that you want to work at. Here's how it works:
Apply for this position using the usajobs.gov website as you would do with any other
Select any two locations that you want to work at.
View all of our locations
- After your application is accepted, you will be added to a standing register of qualified candidates.
- When a position becomes available at one of the facilities that you selected, you will be considered for that position, and if you are selected we will contact you with an offer.
It's that simple!
Please consider the following locations that have immediate vacancies:
Do your career justice
Come and work for a one of the most unique agencies in the United States Department of Justice where each employee's day-to-day performance makes a difference. Our family and career-oriented agency promotes integrity, diversity, and professional development.
- A supportive, safe, and secure environment with opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A competitive federal government salary and benefits, including health care and retirement.
- Potential for recruitment incentives.
- Flexible work options.